As a qualified nursing specialist, the world of work is your oyster, and you’ll have no difficulty in finding work wherever you want. Why not join Aulamed?
We place great emphasis on the peripheral "trappings"! You should ask yourself the following:
- How can I find the right facility?
- How can I earn more than average?
- How do I gain more time and flexibility for myself and the family?
- What opportunities for personal or qualified further training are there?
We would be delighted to answer these questions for you.
State enrolled nurse – from € 3,200 before tax
Full time, part time or small-scale employment possible
Here you can expect:
exciting assignments in the outpatients department or in outpatient care
- You have a qualification as a registered nurse
- you take pleasure in, and enjoy looking after, people in need
- you are keen, reliable, and a team player
- you are well-organised, careful and self-reliant
- finding you the job you want: transfer of employees or personnel placement
- above-average pay from € 2,000 after tax, depending on your qualifications
- permanent work contracts
- up to 30 days’ leave depending on length of employment in the company
- we cover the cost of monthly tickets in public transport
- further training on request
- duty rota according to preference
In addition, we provide you with our Aulamed "all round carefree package deal":
- "Aulamed" company pension scheme
- "Aulamed" private supplementary health insurance
- "Aulamed" occupational medical care
- "Aulamed" loyalty bonus
Aulamed – always at your service!
As a service provider with years of experience in the placement of personnel and transfer of staff, we bring together employees and employers in the fields of health, care, medicine and education.
We help all applicants to find the workplace they desire, and regularly support the further education of our employees, so that work and life targets can be achieved.
As a placement agency in healthcare, expertise and sensitivity are particularly important to us. We see ourselves as a meeting place, catering for the needs of applicants, employees and partners and supporting them all along their paths, for we are always at your service – 24 hours a day.
We look forward to your application!